WSJ: “India’s state-run Oil & Natural Gas Corp. will continue to explore for oil and gas offshore Vietnam in the South China Sea, ignoring objections from China.
ONGC Videsh Ltd., the overseas investment arm of ONGC, has accepted Vietnam’s proposal to stay invested in Block 128 as Hanoi has offered additional data that can help to make future exploration economically feasible and discovering hydrocarbons commercially viable, a senior executive with the company said Thursday.”
- Protest over China’s South China Sea oil tender (thehindu.com)
- Vietnamese nationalists rally against China (guardian.co.uk)
- The Curious Case Of India’s Withdrawal From The South China Sea – Analysis (eurasiareview.com)
- India for peaceful resolution of South China sea dispute (thehindu.com)
- Asean Summit Breaks Down Over South China Sea Disputes – WSJ.com (thebloggingpath.wordpress.com)